I’m so excited, little old me has been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much to the beautiful “Finding Mummy’s Voice” for the nomination.
It’s such a pleasure to be nominated for an award so early into my blogging journey!
So many of you are probably thinking “WHAT is the Liebster Award”The Award exists only online and is given to bloggers by other bloggers to offer recognition and appreciation for the hard work that nominees dedicate to blogging.
These are the questions I’ve been asked to answer and I absolutely LOVE them…
1. Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My children, honestly I look at them every single day in awe at how intelligent and beautiful they are. And think how the heck did I make these clever little cuties.
2. If you had a chance to change one thing in the world what would it be?
I wish I could make the world a happier place I know it sounds so cliche. But the world is a very cruel place and one day when I’m long gone my sons will be fending for themselves in this sad world.
3. If you could change one law what would it be and why?
I think tougher penalties for rape perpetrators, and those who commit paedophilia. People underestimate the psychological impacts this has on the victim.
4. What do you think is the most important thing women can do to empower each other?
Lifting each other up, celebrating our successes, appreciating other people’s viewpoints without being judgemental and most of all fixing each other’s crowns when things get rough.
5. What countries have you visited and which was your favourite?
I would have to pick 4: Jamaica, Canada, Dubai and Mexico 😂
6. What is the best piece of advice you want to give your children?
We are taught to leave school, go to university, get a good job, buy a house, get married and have children. I will be teaching my children that happiness is key. Nothing else matters.
7. If you could invite 5 famous people to a dinner party who would they be?
Martin Luther King
8. If you were given the chance to speak in front of world leaders what would you say to them?
I would ask them to to invest more time and money into youth provision as our children’s futures depends on it.
9. What’s your opinion on Feminism?
I’m all for feminism and equal rights for women. Although I feel that we have come along way. I think we still have a way to go before we meet the end goal.
10. What’s your favourite book and why?
The Secret, as it’s a self help book around positive thinking and achieving goals.
11. What’s the one thing most people don’t know about you?
That I suffered with anxiety for a number of years.
SOOOO My lovely nominations are (DRUM ROLL PLEASE)
(This was so hard, wish I could have nominated more people)
1. The Milk Bar
MY questions are:
1.What is something you learnt only after it was too late?
2. Tell me about the best day of your life?
3. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
4. If you were trapped on a desert island what 3 things couldn’t you live without?
5. What is your ultimate blogging dream?
6. What is the meaning of life?
7. If you could be a fly on the wall, what what you do and where would you be?
8. What is your biggest purchase?
9. What advice would you give your younger self?
10. Name a secret you’ve been too scared/embarrassed to tell anyone?
11. Describe yourself in 3 words?
I can’t wait to read all the answers to my questions, and once again a HUGE thank you to Elisabeth (founder of FindingMummysVoice)
Link to all your queries about the Liebster Award : Liebster Award